Monday, February 23, 2009

Updates!

Okay I've neglected my blog for way too long...

Let's see...
  1. I passed my driving test! Actually got through the first time! *cheers* I'm officially a P license driver. I owe it all to my new buddy Koshin, who risked his life teaching me how to drive! Nehehe
  2. I am bored out of my mind.
  3. I've registered for my degree...finally.
  4. I have yet to watch the Oscar Award Winning film, Slumdog Millionaire.
  5. Maxis gave me RM18 free credit! So I called Mathew...and discovered his talent in immitating people. Hahaha
  6. Oh yeah! I met Shaun Eric Ravind for the first time, met his girlfriend too. We went out for lunch, Peter joined us. Met Su Chen, Heva, Heva's mum and sis. God I miss them so much.
  7. Still single, still happy. Nehehe.
  8. Driving wise: Daddy says "Keep to ya lane, keep to ya lane" Mummy says "Brake, brake, BRAKE!!!"
  9. Visited Si Wei who looks smexy in SJMC's hospital gown. Hahaha!
  10. I can't believe I find him so attractive! Wow!
  11. My column is due!
  12. I'm missing Lizzie very much! =(
  13. Cocktail Party!
  14. I'm addicted to Milo!
  15. Can't wait to start my degree. I'm terribly bored at home. Sigh...

Hahaha, so yeah. That's pretty much some of the stuff currently going on.

No comments: