Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And The He Came Along...

Meeting Peter again after so long truly was fantastic. I really miss the guy. It was really nice of him to give me a ride home. Hope Peter gets well soon.
The girls and I went shopping in Sunway. It was my first time at Carl's Jr and it was really good. I loved it. Then we shopped around for sponsors for our event. From Delifrance to Bread Story to Secret Recipe...we tried them all. Later we went shopping for a funky pink outfit in conjunction with the dress code for Orientation Nite! I managed to get a really nice pink top which costs RM49.90...I just closed one eye, took a deep breath and paid for it. The girls headed off to TGV cinemas for their job interview while I headed home. A pretty good day I'd say!

...and then I watched him go...wishing he stayed...

P.S. the guy is a fictional character

No comments: