Happy Birthday! You’re 18 today! Wow, it’s been a year since you left. I sure am glad that you’re doing just fine, though I struggled painfully, left behind.
I’m sure you’re doing very well there. The weather must be great over there too. What happen to your plans on coming back, you told me once that you’d come back to see me, since I’m the nearest person to visit when you leave the airport, guess you forgot about that…
It’s alright, you forget all the time, like how you forgot my birthday last year, and how you forgot to reply the emails I sent you. It’s fine, everything’s fine with me.
Don’t ask me if I’ve met anyone yet, like you asked me the last time, because each time I meet someone, I see your face instead, and it scares me, for I know I’m just going to get hurt, just like I did in those 3 years when you were around. I hope you’re having a good life there, I wouldn’t want you to walk in and out of another girl’s life. I’m just glad that this year I don’t have to get you anything [though I wanted to send you a gift via Airmail but I’m really broke at the moment] but I know you won’t mind, because its like you said, it will just collect dust.
Guess what, I’ve started college. I’m in the college that you’re supposed to be in. But I’m really glad you’re not here. I can’t let you mess up my college life too…
When you left, I almost screwed up my SPM. It’s funny actually, because when we broke up, it was right before PMR. The lucky thing is, I became a nerd over night, gave up on everything to get the A’s that you could have gotten without doing a thing.
I’m still a doormat, a pushover, a sore loser that just can’t help doing things for people. You made me that way, for I gave you everything you wanted, and never said No!
Happy Birthday! You’re 18 today! Sadly, I still miss you. Perhaps I’ll see you one day.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment