Friday, July 25, 2008

For Hong Kong Boy!

Pinched!


Dear Hong Kong Boy,
As you fly off to China,
Don't forget that I'll still be here with Sharon and Sheena,
We'll miss you lots in hot and humid Malaysia,
Make sure you visit us end of this year.

I'll never forget the time we flood the kitchen,
Laughing and mopping the floor with Sharon,
Luckily you caught me when I slipped,
No more dinners but at least we didn't get whipped.

When you visit Disneyland, say "Hi" to Mickey,
Remember to bring back something for me,
I'll miss the Belgian Chocolates you'd bring,
As well as your new and shiny things.

Thanks to you, I've picked up Tamil, well quite,
Which is quite amazing, as I can only speak a bit,
You told me, though in China, you'll get an Indian bride,
So your "don't-call-me-Akka" will make sure of it.

Keep studying hard and smart,
And don't you forget Taekwando,
One day we'll spar and I'll whack you hard,
Though you're very bright, there's still much to know.

Do keep in touch at all times,
Even if your I-phone doesn't function,
There's always Skype, MSN and Malaysia Airlines,
No excuse, for no communication.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you,
How cheerful and fun you are,
Keep that smile on and be true,
For you're a real star.

Last but not least, Miss Rani is always here,
She'll miss you and Hari too,
With loads of hugs and a pinch on your cheek,
Take care hon' and I sayang you!















No comments: