You're the loving one, that holds me tight. You're the patient one whenever we fight. You listen as I rant, and when I being difficult, you always try to put up with me. You know how to make me laugh, and irritate me most of the time. You have an answer for everything and always try to shut me up when I'm being silly. I thought I was the practical one, till I met you.
I know it's hard for you, with exams, expectations and all. With me being emo and manja-fied half the time, it's really not easy on you. For being sweet and tolerant, trusting me and trying your best for me. I love you.
I miss you too. It irritates me that you're so busy now. I know you promised me that after this week, you're all mine, I guess I don't have a choice but to wait for you. I won't share you with anyone after this. Nehehe
I never thought I'd say it, but I'm lucky to have you. No matter how much you bully me, I know you love me, and I know you'll treat me right like you always do.
Perhaps patience is a virtue that you possess and I need it too. I can't assure you I'll smile truthfully without you for now, but I'll be fine when you're back...when I'm with you.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment