Monday, January 19, 2009

Ruby Ruby Ruby!

Ruby took me to Sunway for lunch today! We had Kenny Rogers (one of my all time faves) paid about 16 bucks for it all...was pretty worth it I'd say.
Then the most amazing thing happened, I didn't spend a single cent after that! Ooooh Heva would be so pwoud! Ehe! (God, I sound annoying! *rolls eyes at self*)
Actually, we were in Sunway because Ruby had to cash in a cheque, so being the curious sibuk fella I observed and learnt how to deposit a cheque. My next lesson was "How to withdraw money from the ATM machine?" which I learnt shortly after lunch.
Ruby wanted to get herself a good book for the upcoming one month holiday. So we headed straight to MPH, where she grabbed a book called Inkheart (trilogy) I just stared at the thick book...I wanna buy a story book too! Tada duit bah! Ish ish! Menyampah-ness. Anyway, Ruby sure deserved her new book, she has been working really hard, studies and her part time job...she so deserved it.
We headed back to college to revise our studies after that. Besides banking in and withdrawing money, I discovered that:
  1. We are all very fortunate, in some way.
  2. Our choices and desires are the factors that define us
  3. Si Wei rather go CC then see my face! Hmph! Geram-ness

Right now, I should be offline and "dating" my Social Psychology book. But no, I had to watch Guru and get hooked on the song Tere Bina, come online and blog...gosh I need discipline! I'm going off now.

No comments: