I shall begin 2009 with a post on my special buddy since I was 15!
The only guy who calls my house phone and gets away with it.
Who has fought, cried, yelled, laughed and even uhh got lah something with me.
One of my closest buddies that harasses me when I am sick bacause by some force of nature he knows I am (I think he'd probably call me when I'm in labour)
The one guy who other a certain someone, that has ever serenade me with his guitar and voice. (When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating)
Who started calling me all sorts of names including Lil Melly and Squishy...or was that my creation.
I could go on forever but I'm not exactly feeling well (Sorry Si Wei, hope you understand)
Madam Giry Giry! Nehehe. Remember?
Thank you for always being there... reading my dying blog...driving me places and buying me Squarey for my birthday!
With Love,
Lil Mel



No comments:
Post a Comment