I'm stuck in the Student Lounge. It's raining heavily outside. It's dull, quiet and dark here. Plus the fact that I can't go online till next Wednesday due to my upcoming final exams. Actually, my laptop is with Heva till the end of this week, so I can't go online anyway. I reloaded my phone for one last time this month and the rest of my allowance will be spent on an exquisite cake for Heva's birthday and her bday present. (uhh if she knows where all my money has gone too, she's going to cekik me!) Nehehe
So I thought I'd cheer myself up! =)
Since I don't have much money to spend on (um well anything really)...I've decided to blog about chocolates!
Since I don't have much money to spend on (um well anything really)...I've decided to blog about chocolates!
MnMs!
I love MnMs they make me really happy. With all the bright colours! =)
Mars Bars (The one above is deep fried from Scotland)
Ooooh Mars Bars...

Mars Bars Cheesecake
Just when you can't get enough of Mars Bars...they make a cheesecake out of it!
Maltesers!
Gosh, I haven't eaten these in such a long time.
Rich and Pure White Chocolate!
It's just heavenly. I can't seem to find good ol' plain white chocolate anymore. Hersheys is just way too expensive. Sigh...
~Okay maybe blogging about chocolate wasn't such a good idea~
*runs back to Economics textbook*



No comments:
Post a Comment