Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tripping down memory lane.

I think I should really blog more considering my previous post was only one sentence. Nehehe.
I woke up at 9a.m today and I decided that I was going to go on a little adventure. Since we moved form the apartment few years back, I never really got the chance to go through my old high school stuff. I also told myself today that I would blog today about my trip to India.

I started digging my drawers and cupboards for photo albums and old diaries. I still keep a diary now but I dont really remember what I wrote in the previous ones. I found a bottle of scrolls that Rachel gave me before she left in Form 4 to a different school. Gosh it was really cute. In one scroll she wrote "Whatever it is...forget the past and get on with the future (but don't forget me)" One scroll really made me laugh. It was about our pact when we were 14 if I'm not mistaken. It said "Don't forget! We promise to ask each other's permission before starting a new relationship" Rach, Kat (Kimberly) and I made a pact once that if we ever did fall for a guy we would seek each other's approval before we became his girlfriend. Gosh Rach I don't think you would have ever approved ANY of the guys I dated. I picked up my phone and called Rachel but I got the Maxis lady telling me I had insufficient credit. Darn that Maxis lady. Sigh...I miss you Rachel.

Then I found my diaries. I can't believe I had so many. I wrote about all sorts of things. There was one particular diary that I wrote about someone, the entire diary was about him. I also found my little box of secrets. Okay actually it was one of the boxes of secrets. Nehehe. Inside it there were dozens of quotes from the bible on little cards and picture of Jesus. There were photos of me 3 years ago and a letter that I wrote in 2005 to myself. This is the funny pert, I also found a love letter. I can't remember who was it from. It was the most lovey dovey and mushy letter I had ever recieved. I wonder why I kept it when I never found out who the sender was. Oooh and there was a little blue umbrella. I still remember...it was from the first cocktail I secretly had. Ohh and I found something else...I'd rather not mention.

After clearing my diaries, little boxes and "thing-a-magiks" the most rubbishest thing happened. I couldn't reach the cabinets on top of my cupboard. It was way too high. So I stood on my rickety chair. My phone rang, it was Gina calling from some number (as usual) I had to pick up the phone because she rarely calls and I didn't want to dissapoint her. Being the dumb nut that I am, I decided to multi task and balanced myself on my rickety chair with the phone in one hand. I began going through my things in the high cabinet while talking to Gina, as I tiptoed on my rickety chair... everything was going well until I lost my balance. The Scrabble set I was holding came crashing down with me. I think I hit my head pretty badly because it hurt so bad that I couldn't see properly...everything was blurry. I got up after a while and found my phone. Gina was still on the line, and I told her I'd call her back or something. I actually fell asleep after hanging up. I woke up after a while and I could see properly again but my head still hurts. Sleep helped I think. My knee is swollen though, so much for a good start in the new semester tomorrow. Oh well. At least I didn't break anything.

I will blog some more later. After cleaning up the mess I made.

No comments: