Saturday, November 1, 2008

Margarita & MnMs


It's late...12.25am to be exact. Part of me is online, hoping that he would come online soon. Anyway I just got home from Ash's place. We had Margaritas! It was excellent =)

I have no idea what was in it but I heard my cousin bro had added tequila in it. We converted the kitchen into a mini bar (darn I should have taken pictures) but we had to keep it to ourselves...apparently we 18 year olds are still considered young.

We hid our glasses when adults came but I was laughing (due to some crappy joke) and that was it, I was caught red handed with tequila induced Margarita! I tried every innocent look I knew, nothing worked against the shocked stares that were flung at me, and at that very moment my cousin went "Cheers Mel" ...there goes my innocent lil Mel reputation...

I didn't give up my glass, I drank it all up gave a cheeky smile and said goodbye. It was pretty strong stuff for me, I sat in my aunt's Vios and stared into space for a while. Then...

The strangest thing happened...I heard Mathew's voice, he was singing to me, a song that was just too familiar but I couldn't remember what the title was. His voice changed and he said something in a deep and serious tone..but before he could finish what he wanted to say his voice was drowned by Bee Gees singing How Deep Is Your Love
(I could have kicked the radio in rage but I was just baffled with the fact that I could hear him when he wasn't even there)

I guess I've just spoke to him a lot lately. I couldn't really make out what he was saying but I remembered the song. It was Robi Draco Rosa - Crash Push (Mas Y Mas) I'd love to hear him sing it but like Mathew said "It'll be too romantic"

No comments: